Mirus’ TransIT® reagents are unique lipid and polymer formulations that achieve superior delivery efficiency of plasmid DNA and siRNA with minimal cytotoxic effects.
The company’s Label IT® kits employ proprietary chemistry to covalently attach labelling molecules to DNA and RNA. This simple one-step process is faster and more robust than traditional multi-step enzymatic labelling, and can be used for intracellular tracking, chromosome analysis and micro-array labelling.
Mirus products can be purchased by customers in the UK through Cambridge Bioscience.
Featured products within Mirus
Search Mirus products:
Product availability for this supplier:
- Advanced, Broad Spectrum, Non-Liposomal Polymeric Delivery System - TransIT-X2™
- Jurkat Optimized Transfection Reagent Sample Request
- TransIT-TKO® Sample Request
- Prostate Cell Optimized Transfection Reagent Sample Request
- HEK293 Optimized Transfection Reagent Sample Request
- Hand Held, Accurate, Automated, Cassette-Based Flow Cytometer - Moxi Flow™
- Real-Time Label-Free Cellular Analysis - iCELLigence