Abgent was founded in 2001 with the aim to provide genome wide antibody coverage. Developing primary antibodies and related reagents and offering a high quality custom antibody development service, these antibodies are widely used for the study of autophagy, apoptosis, cell signaling, post-translational modification, stem cells, neuronal development and neurodegenerative disease, gene regulation and development.
Abgent’s extensive portfolio of antibodies includes the following:
• Over 15,000 primary antibodies
• 4500+ antibodies against the entire human kinome
• 150+ autophagy antibodies
• 900+ stem cell research antibodies
• 500+ phospho-specific antibodies to the MAP kinase and apoptosis pathways
• Comprehensive antibodies sets for methylation, acetylation, sumoylation, ubiquitination pathways
Abgent also offer a custom peptide synthesis and custom protein expression service with experience producing difficult to synthesise peptides.
Featured products within Abgent
Search Abgent products:
Product availability for this supplier: