Brilliant Violet 650™ Antibodies
Brilliant Violet™ is a new family of novel fluorescent polymers. Developed by Sirigen1 from Nobel Prize-winning chemistry2 these fluorochromes are excitable with the violet laser at 405 nm and offer dramatic improvements in brightness and signal-to-noise ratio over the current choices for the violet laser.
Cambridge Bioscience offers a comprehensive range of antibodies conjugated to the new and novel Brilliant Violet 650™ from BioLegend that are revolutionizing multi-colour flow cytometry.
Brilliant Violet 650™
Brilliant Violet 650™ is a novel molecule based on the Brilliant Violet 421™ polymer core. It provides a much brighter alternative to eFluor® 650NC for multicolour flow on the violet laser and is a better alternative to nanocrystals for intracellular flow cytometry.
Features of Brilliant Violet 650™
• Excitationmax: 405 nm
• Emissionmax: 645 nm
• Recommended Filter: 660/20
• Comparable Fluorophores: Qdot® 655 & eFluor® 650NC
• Brighter Alternative To: eFluor® 650NC for multicolour flow on the violet laser & nanocrystals for intracellular flow cytometry
Benefits of using the Brilliant Violet™ Antibodies
• Extremely bright
• Exceptionally photostable
• Stable to fixation
• Effective for surface and intracellular antigens
• No special disposal requirements
• Effective across a wide pH range
• No special buffers required
• Discrete excitation & emission
• Ideal for detecting rare cell populations and weakly expressed cell markers
• Ideal for sorting and live cell imaging
Brilliant Violet 650™ Comparison & Flyer
Human whole blood cells were stained with anti-CD8 conjugated to BV650™, or eFluor® 650NC, and run on the BD™ LSR II flow cytometer. The stain index values indicated are derived at the optimal concentration for each conjugate
To view the Brilliant Violet 650™ flyer (PDF), please Click Here
Cambridge Bioscience offers a large and ever expanding selection of antibodies conjugated to Brilliant Violet 605™. Please browse the selection below.
2. The Nobel Prize in Chemistry, 2000: A. Heeger, A.G. MacDiarmid, H. Shirakawa.
Brilliant Violet™, Brilliant Violet 421™, BV421™, Brilliant Violet 570™, BV570™, Brilliant Violet 605™, BV605™, Brilliant Violet 650™, BV650™, Brilliant Violet 711™, BV711™, Brilliant Violet 785™, BV785™ and High Sensitivity Fluorescence™ are trademarks of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Qdot® is a trademark of Invitrogen Corporation
eFluor® is a registered trademark of eBioscience, Inc
Note: product availability depends on country. Product detail pages show availability of each product.