Fast EvaGreen qPCR Master Mix is a PCR reagent suitable for both qPCR using a fast cycling protocol and high resolution melt curve (HRM) analysis. The reagent system uses two of our breakthrough PCR technologies, EvaGreen qPCR dye and Cheetah Taq hotstart DNA polymerase, to deliver superior results when compared to other commercial master mixes. Our Fast EvaGreen Master Mix has been tested on a variety of templates, including templates that are short (<100 bp), long (>700bp), AT-rich, GC-rich or of genomic origin. The results show, Fast EvaGreen Master Mix is highly robust and superior to SYBR-based master mixes from other suppliers. Fast EvaGreen qPCR Master Mix is also available in 500-reaction size (cat BT31003-1) and 5,000-reaction size (cat BT31003-2).
- Apoptosis, Necrosis & Cell Viability Assays
- AccuBlue™ dsDNA Quantitation Solution Sample Request
- PathoGreen Sample Request
- GelRed™ & GelGreen™ Trial Request
- Mix-n-Stain Antibody Labelling Kits
- Hand Held, Accurate, Automated, Cassette-Based Flow Cytometer - Moxi Flow™
- Real-Time Label-Free Cellular Analysis - iCELLigence