ATP-Glo Cell Viability Assay offers a homogenous assay for quantifying the number of viable cells based on the presence of ATP, an indicator of metabolically active cells. ATP-Glo is based on Firefly luciferase requirement for ATP in producing light from the oxidation reaction of D-luciferin. The assay is highly sensitive, detecting as little as 1 picomole of ATP. By relating the amount of ATP to the number of viable cells, the assay has wide applications, ranging from determinations of viable cell numbers, to cell proliferation and to cytotoxicity. This assay can be performed using a standard luminometer and is also compatible with high-throughput screening (HTS). High Sensitivity and Extended Linearity: Detect from 50 or fewer cells to several million cells with excellent linearity. Simple: A single-step homogenous assay. Robust & Amenable to HTS: Stable luminescent signal with excellent Z-factor values for screening applications. Kit Components: ATP-Glo substrate, ATP-Glo buffer.
- Apoptosis, Necrosis & Cell Viability Assays
- AccuBlue™ dsDNA Quantitation Solution Sample Request
- PathoGreen Sample Request
- GelRed™ & GelGreen™ Trial Request
- Mix-n-Stain Antibody Labelling Kits
- Hand Held, Accurate, Automated, Cassette-Based Flow Cytometer - Moxi Flow™
- Real-Time Label-Free Cellular Analysis - iCELLigence