Brightness - CF dyes match or surpass the brightness of Alexa Fluor dyes. Specificity - Unlike Alexa Fluor dyes, CF dyes do not significantly change the isoelectric points (IP) of antibodies upon conjugation. Thus, CF -labeled antibodies are more specific, without the need of any blocking agents. Photostability - CF dyes are among the most photostable dyes. In vivo Application - CF dyes, particularly near IR CF dyes, possess novel features that make the dyes less immunogenic than Alexa Fluor dyes and other similar dyes. Thus, CF -labeled antibodies are expected to have a longer half-life in in-vivo applications. Reactivity and Labeling Efficiency - CF succinimidyl ester dyes routinely have reactivity well above 90% and an antibody labeling efficiency as high as 40-50%, both of which are unmatched by Alexa Fluor dyes and other similar competing dyes. This means that for a similar price you get a far better value with CF dyes. pH Insensitivity - CF dyes remain highly fluorescent over a wide pH range (4~11). Solubility - CF dyes are highly soluble in water and a large number of organic solvents. Compatibility - CF dyes are compatible with common excitation sources and existing filters.
- Apoptosis, Necrosis & Cell Viability Assays
- AccuBlue™ dsDNA Quantitation Solution Sample Request
- PathoGreen Sample Request
- GelRed™ & GelGreen™ Trial Request
- Mix-n-Stain Antibody Labelling Kits
- Hand Held, Accurate, Automated, Cassette-Based Flow Cytometer - Moxi Flow™
- Real-Time Label-Free Cellular Analysis - iCELLigence