The Mouse 5-hmC & 5-mC DNA Set is a set of organ specific mouse genomic DNAs isolated from a pool of 8-10 week old Swiss Webster mice. This genomic DNA set is an ideal control for detection and/or quantification methods against 5-methylcytosine and 5-hydroxymethylcytosine as both modified cytosines are present at physiologically relevant levels and loci. The levels of 5-methylcytosine and 5-hydroxymethylcytosine within the Mouse 5-hmC & 5-mC DNA Set have been precisely quantified by mass spectrometry (LC/MS) and been validated to be consistent by ELISA.
- Direct-zol™ RNA MiniPrep Kit Sample Request
- EZ DNA Methylation Gold Kit Sample Request
- DNA / RNA Shield™ Sample Request Form
- EZ DNA Methylation Direct Kit Sample Request
- Zymoclean Gel DNA Recovery Sample Request
- Hand Held, Accurate, Automated, Cassette-Based Flow Cytometer - Moxi Flow™
- Real-Time Label-Free Cellular Analysis - iCELLigence