Normal & Control Tissue Microarrays
Tissue microarrays (TMAs) are a valuable tool for the high-throughput molecular profiling of tissue specimens in order to investigate novel targets and potential disease biomarkers. Using TMAs enables the analysis of tissue samples from hundreds of donors in parallel, thereby offering greater consistency and significantly reduced time and reagents costs compared with traditional methods.
Cambridge Bioscience offer a comprehensive range of normal and control formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Tissue Microarrays produced using high quality, consistent tissue samples. All tissue samples included in our TMAs have been sourced with full donor consent from sites exclusively in Europe following all regulations relevant to human tissue collection.
Benefits & Features Of These Normal & Control Tissue Microarrays
• High quality
• Tissue ethically sourced exclusively from Europe
• Informed consent & ethical back up provided for all
• Numerous cancer types available
• Ideal for high-throughput profiling
• Diverse donor tissue samples on a single slide for profiling ease
• Robust fixing of tissues onto slides
• Tested for automated staining use