Gene Synthesis & Modification
Gene Synthesis is the in vitro process of taking single nucleotide building blocks or small oligonucleotides and systematically assembling them into a gene of defined sequence. In comparison to traditional cloning methods, the process of gene synthesis offers many advantages.
Cambridge Bioscience offers access to a gene synthesis service using the GeneMaker® platform from OriGene and Blue Heron.
GeneMaker® Platform Features
• Codon optimized sequences available for any species
• Complex sequence synthesis - GC rich, complex repeats and hairpin structures
• Variant single and pooled clone libraries
• Variants to improve antibody affinity
• Whole genome synthesis
• Large scale plasmid preparation of synthesized genes
Request A No Obligation Quote
To request a no obligation quote or further information in relation to your project using the GeneMaker® platform, please contact our experienced team by Clicking Here