Gene Over Expression
Along with its counterpart gene knockdown, gene over expression is a key technique in the study and understanding of gene regulation and function.
Cambridge Bioscience offers a comprehensive range of products for gene over expression. This portfolio includes transfection and electroporation kits for the efficient delivery of of gene expression constructs, expression vectors for the self made production of expression constructs, pre-made lentiviral constructs for the over expression of a wide collection of genes and cloning kits. We also offer OriGene’s exhaustive collection of full length cDNA clones and TrueORF clones.
Featured products within Gene Over Expression
More about Gene Over Expression
- Expressioneering™ Technology
- Advanced, Broad Spectrum, Non-Liposomal Polymeric Delivery System - TransIT-X2™
- EZ DNA Methylation Gold Kit Sample Request
- EZ DNA Methylation Direct Kit Sample Request
- Hand Held, Accurate, Automated, Cassette-Based Flow Cytometer - Moxi Flow™
- Real-Time Label-Free Cellular Analysis - iCELLigence