Exosome RNA Investigation
Exosomes are small (40-100nm) RNA and protein containing vesicles secreted by many cell types that serve to communicate with the surrounding tissue. They are found in blood, urine, amniotic fluid and malignant ascite fluids.
The contents of exosomes have been shown to be useful in the detection of specific cancers. Exosomes contain distinct subsets of microRNAs and proteins depending upon the tumour from which they are secreted. These are detectable in many biofluids including plasma making them prime candidates for cancer biomarkers
Cambridge Bioscience offers simple and easy kits for the isolation and precipitation of exosomes, amplication of ExoRNA, profiling of exosome microRNA and quantitative analysis of exosome markers. We also offer antibodies and antibody kits for the confirmation of exosome recoveries and an exosome-depleted FBS growth supplement for exosome experiments.
Featured products within Exosome RNA Investigation
- Quantitative Cell Migration & Invasion Solutions For Angiogenesis Research - xCELLigence DP
- Exosome Isolation Publications
- Exosomes - SBI Insights Volume 1
- Cancer Immunology Pathway Map
- Hand Held, Accurate, Automated, Cassette-Based Flow Cytometer - Moxi Flow™
- Real-Time Label-Free Cellular Analysis - iCELLigence