Chromatin ImmunoprecipitationChromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) is a powerful technique for investigating DNA-protein interactions crucial to many cellular processes including transcription, DNA remodelling & DNA replication. Traditional methods often require long, labour intensive procedures and produce inconsistent DNA yields.
Cambridge Bioscience offers both ChIP kits and a next generation sonication device for efficient DNA fragmentation.
Featured products within Chromatin Immunoprecipitation
- EpiSonic Information Request
- Quick-gDNA™ MiniPrep Sample Request
- Advanced, Broad Spectrum, Non-Liposomal Polymeric Delivery System - TransIT-X2™
- Hand Held, Accurate, Automated, Cassette-Based Flow Cytometer - Moxi Flow™
- Real-Time Label-Free Cellular Analysis - iCELLigence
- Cardiac Safety Solutions - xCELLigence Cardio
- ELISA Based Endotoxin Detection - EndoLISA®
- Follow us on Twitter!