Fresh Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells
Sourcing truly fresh, high quality, drug free PBMCs can be very difficult with some suppliers taking over 3 days to deliver and only testing for viruses in the source.
Cambridge Bioscience offers access to fresh human peripheral blood mononuclear cells from a UK based laboratory for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, clinical trials and drug industry. These PBMCs are isolated immediately from fresh blood which has a guaranteed level of purity, is drug free and can be tailored to each researchers specific needs. Repeat donor collections are also available.
Benefits & Features of this Fresh PBMC Service
These fresh PMCs offers many advantages over other supplier offerings including:
• Multiple donors available 5 days per week
• 10 to over 100 million PBMC’s available
Minimum 10 million cell order
• Fast delivery - blood delivered same day or overnight
(charges will apply depending on distance)
• Comprehensive donor information
• Repeat donor donations possible
• Anti-coagulant & collection tubes specified
• Single or pooled donations offered
• UK based consent form
The following information can be provided from every donor and for every collection. This information can be specified before collection to limit collection range:
• Screened for HIV, Hep B & Hep C
• Hb level data collected
• Free from medication for 1 week before donation
• Drug screened
• Collection time
UK Consent Form
To request a copy of the UK blank consent and donor information available for your records, please Click Here
Note: product availability depends on country. Product detail pages show availability of each product.