Oxidised LDL ELISAs
Oxidised LDL (OxLDL) is a potent inducer of inflammatory molecules, inhibits the production of nitric oxide and stimulates the expression of endothelial leukocyte adhesion molecules. OxLDL also promotes the differentiation of monocytes into macrophages that internalise OxLDL converting them into foam cells which are a characteristic of atherosclerosis.
Cambridge Bioscience offers the OxiSelect™ Human Oxidised LDL ELISA Kits from Cell Biolabs for the detection and quantification of human OxLDL in plasma, serum and other biological fluid samples.
Three kits are available to selectively measure MDA-LDL, CML-LDL or HNE-LDL each of which is a specific form of OxLDL. These kits boast excellent detection sensitivity limits at 50ng/ml (MDA-LDL) and 150ng/ml (CML-LDL & HNE-LDL) and are suitable for use with plasma, serum and other biological fluids.
Oxidised LDL Kit Features
• Suitable for use with plasma, serum and other biological fluids
• Detect MDA-LDL, CML-LDL or HNE-LDL
• Copper oxidised standard included
• Plates can be read with a standard 450nm plate reader
• Low detection limits: 50 ng/ml (MDA-LDL) and 150ng/ml (CML-LDL & HNE-LDL)
Note: product availability depends on country. Product detail pages show availability of each product.