Non-Mutagenic, Non-Cytotoxic DNA Binding Dye - EvaGreen®
Cambridge Bioscience offers the high performance, stable, non-mutagenic, non-cytotoxic green fluorescent DNA binding dye, EvaGreen®. Ideal for use in a range of applications, this highly sensitive dye is superior to many other commercially available PCR and HRM dyes.
Benefits of Using EvaGreen®
• Highly sensitive
• Environmentally safe, nonmutagenic & noncytotoxic
• Superior for qPCR & isothermal amplification
• Hydrolytically stable
• Low PCR inhibition
• Compatible with fast PCR Protocols
• Compatible with multiplex PCR
1. Fast EvaGreen® qPCR Master Mix
Fast Evagreen® qPCR Master Mix is a PCR reagent suitable for qPCR using a fast cycling protocol. Combining the EvaGreen® qPCR dye and the Cheetah Taq hotstart DNA polymerase, superior results are deivered when compared to other commercial master mixes.
2. Fast-Plus EvaGreen® qPCR Master Mix
The Fast-Plus EvaGreen® qPCR master mix is a ready-to-use hot-start mix for nucleic acid quantitation and melt curve analysis of PCR amplicons. Available in three formats containing different amounts of ROX reference dye for use in different PCR instruments.
The EvaGreen® dye is ideal for the following applications:
• DNA melt curve analysis
• Isothermal amplification
• Capillary gel electrophoresis
• DNA quantification in solution
• Selective dead cell detection in cell viability tests
Material Available for Download
EvaGreen® Dye Protocol
Fast EvaGreen® qPCR Master Mix Protocol
Fast Plus EvaGreen qPCR Master Mix Protocol
EvaGreen® Citation List
Note: availability depends on country - see product detail page.