Cambridge Bioscience offers the Global UltraRapid™ Lentiviral Titer Kit from System Biosciences for the measurement of exact infectivity of virus with no inactive virus background. This kit can be used for the rapid measurement of pseudoviral particles that are generated with SBI's FIV and HIV lentiviral vectors or libraries and for the measurement of the copy numbers of integrated lentiviral constructs in genomic DNA of transduced target cells.
by measuring the copy numbers of integrated lentiviral constructs in the genomic DNA of transduced target cells.
Benefits of using the Global UltraRapid™ Lentiviral Titer Kit
• Faster than conventional p24 ELISA titer kits - less than 3 hours from cells-to-titer
• Accurate qPCR measurement of lentiviral titers
• No isolation or concentration of genomic DNA required
• Built-in reference control for normalization
• Dynamic titering up to 15 MOI
• Compatible with most WPRE-containing lenti-constructs and all SBI lentivectors
The titer of each sample is then determined by calculating the amount of WPRE element relative to that of Ultra Conserved Region 1 (UCR1) DNA against a standard curve generated with the provided calibration standards. The advantage of the the LV961A-1 kit is that the UCR1 primers are completely compatible with both Human and Mouse genomes, thus you can titer from either of those cell types.
Lentiviral Titering Product Citations
To view a list of publications associated with SBI's global UltraRapid™ lentiviral titer kit, please Click Here
Note: product availability depends on country. Product detail pages show availability of each product.