Small RNA Quantification System
Cambridge Bioscience offers the QuantiMir™ small RNA quantification system from System Biosciences. This system rapidly tags and convert all small RNAs into detectable cDNA for qPCR using a simple and robust procedure. This technology can convert enough RNA to cDNA for up to 5,000 qPCR measurements making it ideal for validating newly discovered microRNAs and detect and quantitating siRNAs in knock-down experiments.
Benefits of Using the QuantiMir™ Kits
• Rapidly tag and convert all small RNAs into detectable cDNA for qPCR
• Simple and robust procedure
• Powerful technology to convert enough RNA to cDNA for up to 5,000 qPCR measurements
• Validate newly discovered microRNAs
• Detect and quantitate siRNAs in knock-down experiments
• Amenable to high-throughput screening of clinical samples including laser-captured micro dissected specimens
•Three reference assays included in each kit: Human U6, Mouse U6 and Human/Mouse miR-16
Note: product availability depends on country. Product detail pages show availability of each product.