European & USA Sourced, Multi-Tumour TMAs
Tissue microarrays (TMAs) are a valuable tool for the high-throughput molecular profiling of tissue specimens in order to investigate novel targets and potential disease biomarkers. Using TMAs enables the analysis of tissue samples from hundreds of donors in parallel, thereby offering greater consistency and significantly reduced time and reagents costs compared with traditional methods.
Cambridge Bioscience offers a range of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded multi-tumour Tissue Microarrays produced using high quality, consistent tissue samples. All tissue samples included in our TMAs have been sourced with full donor consent from sites exclusively in Europe & the USA following all regulations relevant to human tissue collection.
Benefits of Using These Multi-Tumour TMAs
These multi-tumour tissue microarrays offer numerous advantages over other tissue microarrays:
• High quality
• Tissue ethically sourced exclusively from Europe & the USA
• Informed consent & ethical back up provided for all
• Ideal for high-throughput profiling
• Diverse donor tissue samples on a single slide for profiling ease
• Robust fixing of tissues onto slides
• Tested for automated staining use
Note: product availability depends on country. Product detail pages show availability of each product.